Glasgow Warriors Supporters Group | Meeting Three Minutes

Glasgow Warriors Supporters Group | Meeting Three Minutes

The minutes from the Glasgow Warriors Supporters Group's third meeting of the season.

Supporters Group: Meeting 3

      • Tuesday 21 March 2023
      • 6-7pm


Glasgow Warriors:

      • Al Kellock, Cameron MacAllister, John Manson, Stuart Dow, Jana Tobin, Robyn Struthers


      • Robert Stewart, Stewart Croll, Mark Anderson, Andy Sime, David Arnott,
      • David Valentine, Colleen Brandon, Kevin Millar, Morag Boyter,
      • Catriona Morrison, Julie Craig, Irene Cowan
      • Apologies: Chris Brown, Ali Carberry, Kyle Walsh


Supporters Group to provide feedback on what engagement activities they’d like to be arranged during June-August.

Supporters group to generate interest and feedback on interest for supporters’ buses for A games:

      • Friday 7 April: v Ayrshire Bulls, 7.35pm
      • Saturday 15 April: v Boroughmuir Bears, 5pm
      • Friday 21 April: v Stirling Wolves, 7.35pm
      • Glasgow Warriors’ feedback is that there is not enough interest to justify this based on the take up for the Ayrshire bus laid on for Scotstoun earlier in the season

Season Ticket holders have had issues using their refund from USAP for the Dragons R16 game. Glasgow Warriors to provide feedback.

Glasgow Warriors advised there will be another change to East and West stand and gave reasoning on why. Glasgow Warriors to develop a consultation plan for the changes and will share in due course.

Glasgow Warriors shared provisional plans for using a digital ticket provider in future, following Scotland’s successful introduction of the Tixserve app. The digital provision should smooth out some of the challenges created by the ‘My Network’ update that introduced individual accounts for all Season Ticket Members.

Glasgow Warriors will arrange an additional meeting for this group to share plans for 2023/24 Season Tickets. The idea being to share the detail on the package and prices for Season Ticket Members before they are published in May.

Glasgow Warriors to feedback on rum offering across the venue.

Supporter Group believe there are no longer issues with time clocks and pigeon mess and noted their appreciation of the changes made.

Glasgow Warriors to continue work on the inclusion of the scoreboard on the big screen so that it is visible, clear, and doesn’t impact on referee decision making.

Supporters Group asked that the second Danes Drive entrance be opened so that there is a dedicated pedestrian entrance on the road, away from the Drop Off Zone at the stadium’s main entrance, which is heavily populated with cars.

Glasgow Warriors to provide an update from the club’s next meeting with Glasgow City Council on decanting bottles. The unanimous view of the group is that this is not a good or reasonable solution. Predominantly citing the amount of plastic waste it generates. As a result, Glasgow Warriors have asked the group to continue to provide feedback on where they believe a better interpretation of the regulations can be applied, for instance relating to people with accessibility needs.


Next meeting: Tuesday 6 June 2023

Spread the word

Newsletter Sign-up

Sign up to our newsletter today to receive the latest updates, content and releases from Glasgow Warriors.