Win a signed Jack Dempsey Glasgow Warriors cap
Jack Dempsey resigns with Glasgow Warriors and as part of this you can be in with a chance of winning a signed cap.
Jack Dempsey is known for wearing a baseball camp in almost all circumstances. Glasgow Warriors are giving you a chance to win a baseball cap signed by the man himself.
He is a force all over the field, and gives some of the best facial expressions when he scores a try.
All you have to do is head over to our Facebook and Twitter pages and on the original post comment with your “Best Demmo celebration”.
The competition is open from 8pm Wednesday 29 March and will close at 12pm on Saturday 1 April. The winner will then be selected and contacted by Glasgow Warriors. The cap will be presented to the winner at Saturday’s game against Dragons.
Full terms and conditions of the competition can be found below.
Terms and Conditions
- Scottish Rugby Limited, trading as “Glasgow Warriors” (registered company number SC132061) of BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ is the promoter (the “Promoter”) of this free competition.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, entrants who read the instructions set out on Facebook or Twitter (the “Social Media Channels”, and each a “Social Media Channel”) and comment or reply to a post by Glasgow Warriors on either Social Media Channel with a photo or video of themselves celebrating like Jack Dempsey will be entered into in a free competition (the “Competition”) to win a Glasgow Warriors baseball hat signed by Jack Dempsey (the “Prize”). Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person will be counted. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts on the Social Media Channels for the purpose of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
- This Competition is open to anyone over the age of 16 (or parents or guardians who are over the age of 16 and who are entering on behalf of their child (being anyone under the age of 16)), who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents, or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Any instructions provided on the Social Media Channels form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The Competition will close for new entries at 12pm on Saturday 1 April 2023. A winner will be chosen by the Glasgow Warriors shortly after the Closing Time, and in advance of the Glasgow Warriors v Dragons match on Saturday 1 April 2023 (the “Match”). The winner will be notified via the direct message or direct mail function on their account on the relevant Social Media Channel in advance of the Match, and will be presented with the Prize at the Match. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, and in any event 2 hours in advance of the start of the Match, or intimates that they are unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- Should the winner accept the Prize, entrants (and, where the entrant is under 16 years of age at the time of the entry, their parent or guardian) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have consented to: a) sharing contact information for the Prize to be delivered; and b) the winner’s name and age being recorded and published for promotional purposes in relation to the Competition by the Promoter or its authorized representatives.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants (and their parent or guardian, if applicable) shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for: a) any inability of a winner to take up their Prize; or b) lost items or items that are delayed or damaged in the post.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by Scots law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- As a participant and/or winner, you fully release each Social Media Channel from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.