Terms and Conditions
Harper Macleod Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Scottish Rugby Limited, trading as “Glasgow Warriors” (registered company number SC132061) of BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ is the promoter (“Promoter”) of this free competition.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all entrants who fill in the fields in the designated form before 5pm on Sunday 15 January 2023 will be entered into a free competition (the “Competition”) to win four (4) Main Stand Match Tickets with access to the Glasgow Warriors Business Club at Glasgow Warriors v Bath on Friday 20 January 2023, kick-off 8pm (the “Prize”). The Prize will include one (1) pint of beer or a soft drink and one (1) pie at half-time for each for the four (4) guests. The prize includes four (4) match tickets (one (1) for the winner and three (3) for accompanying guests, all of whom must be over 18 on the game date specified). Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. The Prize is as stated and does not include any travel or other expenses.
- This Competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Only one entry per person will be counted.
- Any instructions provided on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (the “Social Media Channels” and each a “Social Media Channel”) or in any email correspondence form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 16 January 2023. The winner will be notified by email. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, or intimates that they are unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- Should the prize winner accept the Prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have consented to: a) sharing contact information for the Prize to be delivered; and b) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes in relation to the Competition by the Promoter or its authorised representatives.
- All tickets remain subject to their terms of issue and ticket holders must comply with any stadium ground rules.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants and their parent or guardian shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for: a) any inability of a winner to take up their Prize; or b) lost items or items that are delayed or damaged in the post.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by Scots law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- As a participant and/or winner, you fully release each Social Media Channel from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.