Fighting for our Families Terms & Conditions
- Scottish Rugby (trading as Glasgow Warriors), Scotstoun Stadium, 112 Danes Drive, Glasgow, G14 9HD (“Glasgow Warriors”) are the Promotor of the “Fighting for our Families” Campaign in association with Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity (“GCHC”), 100 Brand Street, Glasgow, G51 1DG, the Promotor of Plaster it Purple.
- “You” means any person participating and providing personal data, (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
- By providing the information as stipulated in Clause 4 above, Glasgow Warriors will only use your contact details to provide you with the relevant information you require to take part in this fundraising event. Glasgow Warriors will not give release your information to any third party, including the Promotor.
- Any person who decides to provide such personal information as stated at Clauses 4 and 5 should familiarise themselves with the separate Terms and Conditions on the Glasgow Childrens Hospital Charity website glasgowchildrenshospitalcharity.org
- Glasgow Warriors take no responsibility for any personal data you provide in accordance with Clause 6.
- Anyone can sign up to take part in this fundraising event.
- TheseTerms and Conditions and the Conditions of Entry are governed by Scots Law and any dispute relating to them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.